General Expectation on Printing Outcome (This is also in our terms and conditions which you have to accept before making payment)
- Colour reproduction or accuracy is generally subject to the limitations of gang-run printing method. Therefore, the accuracy of colour reproduction is NOT guaranteed as stipulated in our Colour Disclaimer (clause #6).
- Grabprinting cannot be held liable for colour variations between jobs printed in different batches at different ordering periods.
- Grabprinting does not warranty for the fidelity of the colours. The prints may exhibit varying intensity and colour hue, compared to the computer screen or proof, as well as with regards to reprints. Prints may present variation of hue and/or intensity within the same batch, which does not constitute a printing defect, or may present colour deviations compared to a different order. The tolerance limits in the trimming edges, cuts or folds, finished shapes for all products is of maximum 3mm variation.
- Orders can be printed with up to 10% variation in size.
- Base on term (c) we highly recommend customer not to do manuscript frame or border design, if customer insists to have this kind of design, Grabprinting will not take the responsibility to any complaints for asymmetric such as shifted or unbalanced.
- Printed surface dotted with dirt shall not be more than 1 dot per 5cm2 and the dot shall not be bigger than 0.3mm.
- For products with Spot UV, Emboss, Hot Stamping, Die Cut and other finishing except finishing, tolerance of registration is +-1mm. Customer may not reject order if Spot UV, Emboss, Hot Stamping, Die Cut and other finishing defects affect only 2% or below of the printed quantity per order.
- For products with folding or crease line, folding or crease line may have a difference of 1-3mm. Please make sure your content is 4mm away fold line or crease line.